Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Finds: White & Metallics

Today marks the longest day of year, also known as the Summer's Solstice. For me this just means summer is officially in full gear and I couldn't be any more excited! With longer days the sun is still out when I get off work and its perfect for date nights and bonfires. This summer I'm deeply in love with the clean simple look of whites and metallics. You can't go wrong with a white summer dress and some rose gold heels :).


1 Drift Crochet Bandeau 
2 Time After Time Sandals
3 Turning Point Heels
4 Rose Gold Heart Necklace
5 Brass Laurel Crown Ring
6 60s Oval Sunglasses 
7 Rope Ring
8 Cayenne Flats
9 Attract Mode Dress

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god I love every single item on this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! Doesn't it make you even more excited for summer!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...