Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Finds: Spray Paint DIY

Hello all!

As I had mentioned last week, I'm currently in the process of redecorating/revamping my bedroom. Like with all projects, sticking to your budget can be a difficult task. In order to stay within my budget but still get creative, I've resorted to the wonderful Pinterest community for diy ideas. With a little searching I've discovered how much a little can of spray paint can do for your old items!

Here's a few wonderful tutorials:



1. Orange Milking Stool
2. Neon Pink Pitcher
3. Neon Pink Pots (unfortunately this was an image without a DIY, but I believe some painters tape and spray paint is all you need!)
4. Mint & Gold Teacup 
5. Gold Chevron Vase 
6. Yellow Tipped Shoes (also just an image without a DIY *curse you pinterest* probably some tape, primer and bright spray paint is all you need)
7. Coral Folding Chair


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...