Thursday, July 26, 2012

Perfect Summer Sandals




I spent the last week visiting friends in both Chicago and New York City! What a trip! Luckily I was accompanied by some great shoes that kept my feet comfortable during all my adventures. The IRIS has quickly become my new favorite summer sandal! My first stop was Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago where the days were hot and rainy, luckily these sandals have a patent leather bottom which makes is easy to clean off the mud. Then I jetted off to New York City where I spent my days strolling the city streets and the comfy soles of these sandals made it easy for me to walk for hours.

What sandals have you been living in this summer?

1 comment:

  1. Those are a great looking pair of sandals Holly! I have been trying to find my perfect pair of summer flip flops because I'm tired of the ones I have. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...