Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Days







(Brooklyn Tailors shirt, Corey Lynn Calter shorts, Seychelles Snarl sandals)

I forgot how great our rooftop was until the Seychelles team decided it was the perfect spot for their Spring photoshoot! I tend to spend most of my days at work stuck inside the office downstairs, but there is an incredible view right upstairs. The other tenants in our building have cultivated this garden on the roof filled with every succulent imaginable. I took a little break from work today and hung out with my raccoon friend & snapped these photos. 

I'm so ready for my summer vacation! I've been wearing these Snarl sandals for the last year, but have been on the lookout for a new pair. Which ones are your favorite? I'm loving the Star Gazer and Iris sandals right now!

1 comment:

  1. I also love to wear nice short jeans like yours and its very cool in summer! But I also pay attention on yours shoes, is that one kinds of heels?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...