Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Los Angeles Winter

This has been my first winter back in California after a couple years, and it has been quite an easy transition compared to the snowy New England weather. It's a refreshing change not to be wearing the same snow boots every day this winter, and my go-to shoe this season has been the Bismuth Burlap heels in Black. I'm pretty sure these shoes will go with anything in my closet. I snapped this photo when I met up with a friend for a late night Pinkberry date. Eating frozen yogurt in January? Yes, it's possible in California!

Also did you notice my clutch? It was a gift from the girls over at Seychelles. It's made from the same fabric as the limited edition Helsinki boots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...