Thursday, September 15, 2011

New York Photo Diary

I've been in New York for the past week, and I couldn't be happier to be back in the big apple. I arrived last Thursday just in time for Fashion's Night Out, and I have another week here before I head out to Chicago. Here are some snapshots from my trip so far.


1. Fashion's Night Out at Elie Tahari with my friends Kristy and Kim.
(Photo credit: Elie Tahari Facebook)

2. A delicious pistachio cupcake from Sugar Sweet Sunshine, one of my favorite NY bakeries.

3. I had the incredible Rotisserie Duck dinner at Momofuku.

4. I went to visit my friend Eddie at his new Baohaus location and tried the new Breakfast Bao and Oyster Po Bao. The Oyster is definitely my new favorite!

5. Stopped by Soho House to check out the Wildfox Couture presentation.

6. I co-hosted a birthday dinner for my friend Keiko! Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...