Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lunch at The Farm



Today I headed over to The Farm of Beverly Hills for a quick lunch with my friend and fellow blogger Kim. Since the weather in Los Angeles has been perfect lately, I thought this was the perfect excuse to pull out my new sun hat and Mother of Pearl heels. It turns out she has the same shoes in mint! Clearly, great minds shop alike.

If you're ever on the west side and looking for a quick bite, The Farm is known for their locally sourced and organic ingredients. They also have quite a selection of baked goods and desserts, which all looked very tempting.

Outfit details: Steven Alan Jillian Hat, Seychelles MOTHER OF PEARL heels, Coach Willis Bag

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color on you! I knew they were cute but seeing them on someone makes a difference.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...